UNDER THE SEA
- Teacher: Cathy McElhannon
- Monday - Friday June 4 - 8
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- We will spend the week working on our needle-felting skills. Starting with a basic cookie cutter mammal, we will work up to 3D underwater creatures. In addition to learning how to needle-felt, students will dye wool and use basic sewing techniques to embellish their creations.
- We’ll take a daily break mid-morning for a snack and a quick yoga session to stretch and re-energize.
- Ages seven and older. Class size is limited to six students.
- Class fee: $150.00
- Supplies (student will keep) $15.00