- Teacher: Cathy McElhannon
- Monday - Friday June 25 - 29
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- We will spend the week playing with fiber! We’ll make art and jewelry (if desired) with pompoms, tassels, yarn, and more. Students will learn basic weaving and will complete a masterpiece using basic drawing skills, a bit of hammering and string.
- We’ll take a daily break mid-morning for a snack and a quick yoga session to stretch and re-energize.
- Ages seven and older. Class size is limited to six students.
- Class fee: $150.00
- Supplies (student will keep) $15.00